What happens when you die?
What happens if you become incapacitated?
How does your Trust work?
Join us with your children, Trustees, and POA Agents at this one-of-a-kind school. This is an educational opportunity for those who are serious about this important topic (but we promise we’ll have some fun too).
We recommend that participants attend both sessions of Trustee School. However, if you are unable to attend the second session, participants will receive a follow-up recording.
Graduates of Trustee School will learn:
- Duties and responsibilities of a trustee or executor
- What are the critical steps you should take after a loved one passes away
- A timeline of the administration process
- How to keep an inventory and accounting of trust assets
- How and when to distribute money to the beneficiaries
Don’t worry, there won’t be a test at the end… The safety and well-being of our clients and employees remain our highest priority. For that reason, we have decided to hold the Trustee School exclusively online. We encourage you to share this invitation with your successor Trustees and out-of-town family so they can attend as well.
Overview: Learn about the importance of estate planning and the duties and responsibilities of a fiduciary.
- The Importance Of Planning and Administering Your Estate
- Duties of Trustee and Executor
- The Differences and Similarities Between Trust and Will
- Common Types of Trust (RLT, APT, etc.)
- Barriers to Administration
-Beneficiary Challenges and Complaints
-Results of Failure to Fund Trust
-Importance of Selecting the Trustee
SAVE MY SPOT
Overview: Learn about trust administration and the probate process.
- Administration (at death of first spouse and at death of surviving spouse)
- Probate process
-Court Probate Process and Requirements
-Downfalls of Probate Proceedings
-Role of the Trustee During Incapacity
-Unexpected Financial and Health Care Challenges
- Other Trust Structures (Special Needs Trust, Pet Trusts)
SAVE MY SPOT
Contact Us at (775) 823-9455 or email at email@example.com for more information.